Because we believe that you shouldn’t have to provide personal information to participate in the free knowledge movement, you may:
Register for an account without providing an email address or real name.
Because we want to understand how https://pandemic-guide.com is used so we can make iy better for you, we collect some information when you:
- Make public contributions.
- Register an account or update your user page.
- Use this site.
- Send us emails or participate in a survey or give feedback</a>.
We are committed to:
- Using reasonable measures to keep your information secure.
- Never selling your information or sharing it with third parties for marketing purposes.
- Only sharing your information in limited circumstances, such as to improve https://www.pandemic-guide.com, to comply with the law, or to protect you and others.
- Retaining your data for the shortest possible time that is consistent with maintaining, understanding, and improving the Wikimedia Sites, and our obligations under law.
- Any content you add or any change that you make to this site will be publicly and permanently available.
- If you add content or make a change to a this site without logging in, that content or change will be publicly and permanently archived in the public interest; your content or change will be attributed to the IP address used at the time rather than a username.
- Our community of volunteer editors and contributors is a self-policing body. Certain administrators of the Wikimedia Sites, who are chosen by the community, use tools that grant them limited access to nonpublic information about recent contributions so they may protect the Wikimedia Sites and enforce policies.
- As part of our commitment to education and research around the world, we occasionally release public information and aggregated or non-personal information to the general public through data dumps and data sets.